WELCOME

I bought a teapot....... Just a teapot....... An old one, and kind of unusual. I had to find out about the maker's mark, and thus began a wonderful journey! 15 years later, and I now have over 250 ALB teapots. Not to mention a couple of coffee pots, a tankard, milk jugs, sugar bowls, and a plate. Little by little, more people are being enticed by these lovely teapots, and starting collections of their own. This blog was set up so that all ALB lovers could have a place to meet, share photos, ask questions, and in general get to know each other and share their appreciation for these lovely teapots. If you leave a question, please be kind enough to leave an email address, so someone may send you an answer!

So come on in, sit down, have a "cuppa", and enjoy.

Sligeah

Saturday, January 31, 2009

NEW WEB SITE!!

Yep, I'm FINALLY getting the new site up. It's taking a lot longer than expected. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the old site to load into a new hosting location, so I'm going to have to rebuild from scratch. Regardless of that, I do have a couple of pages up and running, and I'll keep working on them as much as possible. I hope to have the whole site back up in a week to 10 days, so keep checking back! The new site is located here: http://albteapots.com/

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Hi - I have a brown betty ALB teapot, and just noticed that it has writing on the underside of the lid. It says "Made in England", and also has the number 751 at one point, and in another place there are a couple of other characters. Just wondering what is the significance of the 751? Thanks.