WELCOME

I bought a teapot....... Just a teapot....... An old one, and kind of unusual. I had to find out about the maker's mark, and thus began a wonderful journey! 15 years later, and I now have over 250 ALB teapots. Not to mention a couple of coffee pots, a tankard, milk jugs, sugar bowls, and a plate. Little by little, more people are being enticed by these lovely teapots, and starting collections of their own. This blog was set up so that all ALB lovers could have a place to meet, share photos, ask questions, and in general get to know each other and share their appreciation for these lovely teapots. If you leave a question, please be kind enough to leave an email address, so someone may send you an answer!

So come on in, sit down, have a "cuppa", and enjoy.

Sligeah

Saturday, April 26, 2008

SHEEEESH!

OK........so I'm thinking it'a about time to update the ole web site. Lots of teapots that need photos, got some new info, should be fun. AHHHHH!!!! WHY didn't I keep these things separated into "done" and "not done"?????? Dumb, dumb, dumb.............

Finally got through the BIG box, and all the little boxes. Now, I just have one more cache of teapots to sort. Good thing I'm not on a deadline! Ok, sort of on a deadline.......I have to be done by AUGUST! Hmmmm..I could put one of these jewels to work, brew up a fresh pot, and make an all-nighter out of it. Sure would be nice to be caught up. Well, break's over, back to work. Check out the site: Alcock Lindley and Bloore, and tell me what you think.

Sli

No comments: