WELCOME

I bought a teapot....... Just a teapot....... An old one, and kind of unusual. I had to find out about the maker's mark, and thus began a wonderful journey! 15 years later, and I now have over 250 ALB teapots. Not to mention a couple of coffee pots, a tankard, milk jugs, sugar bowls, and a plate. Little by little, more people are being enticed by these lovely teapots, and starting collections of their own. This blog was set up so that all ALB lovers could have a place to meet, share photos, ask questions, and in general get to know each other and share their appreciation for these lovely teapots. If you leave a question, please be kind enough to leave an email address, so someone may send you an answer!

So come on in, sit down, have a "cuppa", and enjoy.

Sligeah

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Old Web Site

Well, the old web site is no more. I'm going to be building a new one over the next few months. I've been in contact with the grandson of the last Bloore to work for the company. Got some interesting info from him via his grandmother. Also seems our numbers are growing, as I have been contacted by new collectors. Glad to know there are more out there, but now I have even more competition!!

No comments: