WELCOME

I bought a teapot....... Just a teapot....... An old one, and kind of unusual. I had to find out about the maker's mark, and thus began a wonderful journey! 15 years later, and I now have over 250 ALB teapots. Not to mention a couple of coffee pots, a tankard, milk jugs, sugar bowls, and a plate. Little by little, more people are being enticed by these lovely teapots, and starting collections of their own. This blog was set up so that all ALB lovers could have a place to meet, share photos, ask questions, and in general get to know each other and share their appreciation for these lovely teapots. If you leave a question, please be kind enough to leave an email address, so someone may send you an answer!

So come on in, sit down, have a "cuppa", and enjoy.

Sligeah

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Question about a teapot

To the person who left a message in March.....yes, I have an email where you can send a pic. You didn't leave any contact info, so I hope you read this. You can contact me at: albteapots@aol.com

2 comments:

Justacaveman said...

I found a Brown Betty type teapot on top of the kitchen cabinets of my home.

The bottom of the teapot has a large A with an L over a B inside it. And it says MADE IN ENGLAND beneath the Logo.

Is this an Alcock Lindley and Bloore teapot?

Sligeah said...

Yes.