WELCOME

I bought a teapot....... Just a teapot....... An old one, and kind of unusual. I had to find out about the maker's mark, and thus began a wonderful journey! 15 years later, and I now have over 250 ALB teapots. Not to mention a couple of coffee pots, a tankard, milk jugs, sugar bowls, and a plate. Little by little, more people are being enticed by these lovely teapots, and starting collections of their own. This blog was set up so that all ALB lovers could have a place to meet, share photos, ask questions, and in general get to know each other and share their appreciation for these lovely teapots. If you leave a question, please be kind enough to leave an email address, so someone may send you an answer!

So come on in, sit down, have a "cuppa", and enjoy.

Sligeah

Sunday, August 11, 2013

New Collectors

Well, things have been hopping lately regarding ALB teapots. I've seen some "new" ones.......designs I haven't seen before. Waiting for pics from a lady who just purchased a Collector's Guide. Hopefully, hers will NOT be in the guide, so I will have a new one to add.

Also, just met the most charming lady in Tampa at "Blissfully Yours" consignment shop. (Gorgeous shop, by the way!!) She told me she inherited a couple of ALB's from her mother. When I told her the size of my collection (well over 250) she couldn't believe it. Waiting on pics from her, as well. She tried to describe one of them, and it sounds very intriguing......

I've gotten several emails from people asking for info on their teapots, so it looks like these lovely gems are definitely finding their niche.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this blog still live? The last post seems to be August 2013. If so, I have a couple of ALB teapots that my mom bought in England. I'd love to find out more about them.