WELCOME

I bought a teapot....... Just a teapot....... An old one, and kind of unusual. I had to find out about the maker's mark, and thus began a wonderful journey! 15 years later, and I now have over 250 ALB teapots. Not to mention a couple of coffee pots, a tankard, milk jugs, sugar bowls, and a plate. Little by little, more people are being enticed by these lovely teapots, and starting collections of their own. This blog was set up so that all ALB lovers could have a place to meet, share photos, ask questions, and in general get to know each other and share their appreciation for these lovely teapots. If you leave a question, please be kind enough to leave an email address, so someone may send you an answer!

So come on in, sit down, have a "cuppa", and enjoy.

Sligeah

Monday, August 12, 2013

YUM!!

I can't believe it! Stopped into Walmart to pick up a few groceries, and what did I find? Lightbody Scottish Caramel Shortbreads. I almost fell over. I have been trying to find these ever since my mom and I took the train from Edinburgh to London. They were served on the train, but no one at the railway could tell me where to buy them. If you get the chance, give them a try. They are absolutely lovely with a cup of Irish Afternoon tea.

1 comment:

china clay teapot said...

A lot of novice friends are preparing to pick up a new purple sand pot, wChina Purple Clay Teapotill encounter your favorite pot, but with a lot of concerns, for exaYixing Purple Clay Teapot Set